Chauffeur Training Program
At Excel Transportation, our Chauffeurs must complete a rigorous
training program before going on the road. Excel Transportation chauffeurs must comply with the following policies:
- They must have a commercial drivers license. (CDL)
- They must meet all Westchester County Taxi and Limousine Commission (WCTLC) requirements.
- Drug Testing
- Extensive background checks
- At least five years experience as a chauffeur
- Due to a number of government contracts, Excel Transportation chauffeurs have State Department clearances.
- They must pass the Operator Manual Test.
Excel Transportation believes in communication. That’s why we have bi-monthly staff meetings to keep everyone informed, along with a bi-weekly newsletter to our employees introducing new clients and their needs, and any additional information vital to our organization.
Does your current limousine company care Then maybe it’s time to call Excel Transportation.
as much about their drivers as we do?
Does your current limousine company care
Then maybe it’s time to call Excel Transportation.